A guide to customize the store's products color swatches.
This article shows how to enable and customize color swatches to display product variants in different forms.
In this article:
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), click Theme settings
- 2.Locate Color swatches
- 3.Make necessary changes
You can enable/disable color swatches by ticking/unticking the checkbox:
Define which is the color option and separate them by a comma.
Select the Color swatch shape as Circle/Square.
- Separate items with a comma.
- Write the color name from the product option and separate options with the color HEX value.
- All texts are in lowercase.
- 1.Go to Shopify admin > Settings > Files.
2. Click Upload files.
- Orange swatches would need to be named orange.png (capitals become lowercase).
- Light blue swatches would need to be named light-blue.png (capitals become lowercase, spaces and other special characters become hyphens).
.jpg files will not be shown, you must use .png