Install Zest theme
A guide to install Zest theme for your Shopify store
Before you decide to buy Zest theme, you can try it for free by previewing the theme in your Shopify admin.
While in preview mode, you can use the theme editor to customize it, such as changing it to your brand colors and brand style or adding products. All changes are saved when you purchase the theme.
If you're happy with how the theme looks on your store, you can buy Zest and keep all the customizations that you've made.
- 1.In your Shopify admin, click Online Store > Themes.
- 2.In the Theme library section, click Actions.
- 3.Click Buy to begin the transaction.
If you have a theme in a ZIP file on your computer, you can upload it to the Themes page in the admin.
Before you upload, make sure that your theme files are compressed into a single ZIP file.
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- 2.In the Theme library section, click Add theme > Upload zip file.
3. In the Upload theme modal, click Add file to select the ZIP file that you want to upload.