A guide to create a pop-up for your Shopify store
This article helps you create your store's pop-up in Zest to collect emails, promote sales, cross-sell products, etc.
In this article:
A pop-up is an overlay that stops on-site visitors and displays an informational or promotional message to grab their attention. A popup can be a great way to grow your email list, get more newsletter signups, and boost sales.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize)
- 2.On the left-sidebar, locate Pop-up
- 3.Make necessary changes
In your pop-up, you can edit:
- Heading and Text: Fill in your heading and text for the pop-up. You can only change the text size of the heading.
- Image: Select an image shown in your pop-up can image position (Top/Left)
- Button: Edit your button label
- Discount code: Fill in the discount code you want to offer your visitors and the apply button label.
Enable design mode to make the pop-up always displays during setup on the customize page.
- Show on homepage only
- Show for visitors only
- Trigger open automatically: 4 options
+ Open immediately after page loaded
+ Delay 5 seconds after page loaded
+ Customers scrolling down
+ Customer is leaving the website
The last option (Customer is leaving the website) is only working on the desktop. On mobile, the pop-up will appear after the page is loaded.
- Repeat open automatically: Set the time before your pop-up appears again.
- Text alignment (Left/Center).
- Container width: Slide to adjust.
Enable/disable the teaser button by ticking/unticking the checkbox and filling in the button label.
You can also change the colors of the teaser pop-up background and text here.