How to setup a Video hero
The Video hero section displays an auto-playing video (without sound) to add dynamism into your page.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), click Add section
- 2.Locate Hero video
- 3.Make necessary changes
You can use a video from an external source like Youtube or Vimeo, or use the Shopify-generated URL address that hosts your video.
Adjust overlay transparent, text color, and position of content on desktop and mobile
- 1.Image overlay opacity: The transparent overlay on the video makes text easier to see. It is best to keep it at 20-60% so that the video does not disappear and the text is not too hard to see.
- 2.Banner height: The height of the section with Large/Medium/Small and Auto.
- 3.Desktop content position: Position of content in section.
- 4.Desktop content alignment: Center/Left/Right.
- 5.Text color: The color of the text in the section.
- 6.Mobile - Show content below images on mobile: Location of content - Inside or outside the video.
- 7.Mobile content alignment: Text alignment of the section on mobile.
This is where you customize the heading text and heading size.
For the heading size of the section, there are 3 options Large/Medium/Small.
This button can redirect to any link or page in the store.