How to add and customize your blog page
A blog acts as your brand’s direct voice to the outside world. It helps build, reaffirm and strengthen your brand name online while attracting more traffic to your website.
In this article:
You can click on the link to check out the instruction listed below.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), open the template selector
- 2.Select Blogs, then Default blog.
- 3.On the left-sidebar, select Blog posts.
- Enable/Disable to show blog title
- Change the number of posts to show per page and per row.
This is for adjusting the article card image ratio and content inside. You can enable/disable the card elements if needed.
- Show date: Display the date that the article/blog is issued.
- Show excerpt: Display a short summary of the article/blog.
- Show read more link: Lead the customers to the full article/blog post.