A guide to set up a flexible announcement message bar at the top of your site
In this article:
An announcement bar is a short snippet where you can showcase a message to your site. Using an announcement bar on your website is one of the easiest ways to draw visitors' attention.
You might add an announcement bar to highlight the following information:
- shipping information,
- new stock alerts,
- any promotions, such as sales or new gift cards, etc.
Zest theme lets you add multiple announcement bars to your store.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), click Add section
- 2.Locate Announcement Bar
- 3.Make necessary changes > Save.
You can control how the bar displays by ticking/unticking the checkboxes.
- Show close button: Activate the X button on the right-hand side of the bar.
- Enable carousel: Activate the whirler function.
- Auto-rotate messages: Activate auto-scroll messages (when there are 2 messages or more) across the browser or device.
- Change message every (second): Determine the rotating message's speed.
- 1.Locate Announcement Bar.
- 2.Click Add Announcement.
- Text: Input the information needed.
- Link: Direct customers to a specific page when clicking the bar.
- Hide on pages: Hide the Announcement Bar on targeted pages.