Comment on page
Add banner to mega menu
A guide to customize your mega menu using a banner
Adding a banner/image to your Shopify store's menu is a great option to attract your customers and increase sales. If you are looking for a way to do that, then we are here to help.
After adding a mega menu to your store, Zest lets you add a banner to your main menu item.
1. From your Shopify admin, select Themes > Customize to go to the theme editor.
2. In the Header section, Add block > choose Banner.
3. Match the text in the Menu title element with the corresponding menu item to show the mega menu under it.
You can control the container settings by selecting a suitable option:
- Inherit from Header: The container is the container setting you set for your header section.
- Stretched width: span the section width regardless of screen size.
- Full width: takes up the entire space on the page and it usually resizes itself to fit the size of the screen.
You can also adjust the number of menu columns by tweaking the slider.
4. In Content Settings, add an image and insert a link, and adjust the banner width.
5. Click Save to finish.