Change layout, content and display variant options
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), click Theme settings
- 2.Locate Product card
- 3.Make necessary changes
There are 5 styles to select from:
The product card's content can be set as center-aligned, left-aligned, or right-aligned.
Set the suitable Aspect ratio for your image card. There are 4 options:
- Adapt to image
- 1:1 (square image)
For products without images, you can set a default thumbnail by uploading an image or selecting one from your Shopify Files.
Enable or disable showing variants in product items and how they display on the front store.
Only one product option can be shown on the product card.
Control what to show on the product card.
- Add to cart button: let customers add items to the cart without leaving the current page.
- Quickview button: let customers preview product information without needing to go to the product page.
- Wishlist button: let customers add their favorite products to the list.
- Compare button: let customers add products to the comparison page to check the differences and similarities among stores' products.
- Countdown: display time when there is an event for the product to release/discount.
- Actions when clicking Select options button: It either pops up Select options dialogue or goes directly to the product page.
- Sale badge: hide or show the sale badge in % discount or text.
Sale badge as Text
Sale badge as %
- Sold-out badge: display badge to let customers know which products are out of stock.
The sale badge and sold-out badge labels can be edited in Actions > Edit default theme content.
- Show vendor: display vendor/brand names under the product title.
- Capitalize product name.
- Product title line limit: control the maximum line of the product titles as No limit/1 lines/2 lines/3 lines.
Show lowest prices: display the lowest prices of each product as 'From ...'