A landing page that adds password protection to merchants' online stores in case they are not yet ready to go live.
You can restrict visitors access to your online store by adding the password page in the Password protection section.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), open the template selector
- 2.Select Other, then Password.
- 3.On the left-side bar, select Settings.
- 4.Make necessary changes > Save.
Change or add background color to your password page.
You can also show the logo of the store by selecting/uploading an image. Adjust the logo's main width if needed.
- Add the title and description to the provided fields.
Enable showing newsletter and edit the form title and text.
Enable/disable the password bar and its form/title text.
Add copyright text.