Comment on page
Install Minimog manually
A quick guide to install your Minimog theme by uploading theme file
Thank you for purchasing Minimog 🎉
Here's how you install the theme on your Shopify store manually.
- 1.Log into your Envato account, go to the Download page, and hit Download next to the Minimog theme in your item list (the package is in zip format).
- 2.Unzip the package you've just downloaded.
- 3.Find the file: minimog - 4.x.x.zip.
Once you have the theme file ready, you can upload it to your Shopify store.
- 1.From your Shopify dashboard, go to Online Store.
- 2.In the Theme library, select Add theme > Upload zip file.
- 3.In the Upload theme modal, click Add file and select the file you want to upload.
- 4.Click Upload file.
Wait until the uploading process finishes. Then you can customize and publish your Minimog theme 🙌
All images in the demos will be replaced by placeholder images. Kindly upload your products and pictures to finish the store's look and feel.
There are over 70+ demos from different categories, such as sports goods, shoes, bags, electronics, POD, etc., to choose from. To set up the demo sample data you like, follow the steps below.
- 2.Select the demo file you want to use for your store.
- 3.You will see 2 files in each sample data folder: templates/index.json and settings_data.json.
- 1.From your Shopify dashboard, go to Online Store > Actions > Edit code
- 2.Open the files in the theme code and replace the content with those in the sample data folder:- templates/index.json: copy and replace the content of the file templates/index.json.- settings_data.json: copy and replace the content of the file config/settings_data.json.
- 3.Save all the changes.