Comment on page
Mobile sticky bar
A mobile sticky bar helps your users navigate through your website with ease on limited mobile screens
The mobile navigation bar is a fixed navigation menu that remains visible at the bottom of the mobile screen as the users scroll up/down. It is different from the sticky header that appears on the top.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), click Mobile sticky bar.
- 2.Select Show sticky bar and edit the settings.
The settings include boxes to enable the mobile sticky bar and some addons:
- Show home icon: Get back to the homepage
- Show products listing: Redirect customers to the product listing page
- Show cart icon: Let customers check the items they have added or check out
- Show search icon: Let customers search for products
- Show account icon: Enable login icon for customer's account
- Show wishlist icon: Lead to the page customers have added their favorite products.