Change the website's container, width, and margin size
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), click Theme settings.
- 2.Locate Layout settings.
- 3.Make necessary changes.
This section consists of 3 elements:
- Container width provides a responsive fixed width container: has one fixed width for each screen size.
- Container max-width: known as a fluid container, will continuously resize as users change the width of their window/browser by any amount.
- Margin left & right: the blank space on the right and left side of the website.