How to adjust product card image ratio and add-ons in Zest theme
In this article:
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), click Theme settings.
- 2.Locate Product cards.
- 3.Make necessary changes.
You can control the product image ratio, content, buttons, and badge to show on the product cards.
Choose the image ratio of the product cards:
- Adapt to image
- Square (1:1)
- Portrait (3:4)
- Landscape (4:3)
Decide what to show on your product cards, including:
- Show second image on hover
- Show color swatches
- Show vendor
- Show product rating
In the Button Settings, you can enable or disable to show:
- Quick add button: to let customers add items to their cart without actually completing the payment (for products that don't have any variants).
For products that have variants, the button will become a "Choose options" button.
- Quick view button: to let customers preview the detailed product information without actually going to the product page.
- "Choose options" action: to set the action for the Quick add button on products with variants either as opening a simplified popup modal or going to the product page.
The popup opened when selecting the "Choose options" button includes the basic information of the product, namely:
- product title;
- product price;
- quantity selector;
- buy buttons.
The "Choose options" action setting is available on Zest version 5.0.0 and above.
In the Badges Settings, you can choose to display or hide:
- Sold out badge:
- Sale badge:
Choose your sale badge type as text, percentage, or a fixed amount.