Comment on page
Schedule your page to publish at a future date
Publish scheduling feature allows you to set a date and a time for your page to go public.
Bear in mind that all times for scheduling correspond to the time zone you set in Foxify Settings > Account > Preferences.
You can find the option to schedule publishing popping out when you hit Publish.
Once you have created your page, you can schedule the date and time for it to be published.
- 1.In the Page editor, click Publish.
- 2.Select the publish option as Publish later.
- 3.Select a date and time in the schedule pane.
Once you have done, your page will be marked as 'Scheduled'.
If you've set up a page to publish in the future and would like to stop that scheduled publish from occurring, you can take the following steps:
- 1.Open the scheduled page in the editor.
- 2.Click the Scheduled button at the top of the editor.
- 3.In the Scheduling panel, click Cancel schedule.