Comment on page
In this article, you'll learn how to display size chart so shoppers can find their desired fit items.
The Size chart feature lets you easily create different size charts for various types of products, such as tops, bottoms, shoes, bags, etc.
The chart helps shoppers find their suitable size, hence, lowering the chance that the products will be returned. It also improves the user experience (UX) of the website.
1. Go to FoxKit > Choose Size chart.
2. Click Create size chart to start.
3. Choose the chart content to display and make changes in the table if needed.
4. Choose where to display the size chart.
- All products: apply to all the products that the store has.
- Specific products: need to manually select the products.
- Specific collection: manually add the collection.
5. Save the settings.
Once you have your Size chart ready, you can decide which product option you want the Size chart button to be displayed next to on your storefront.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), go to the Product template.
- 2.Locate the Product information section, select Variant selectors.
- 3.In the Size option title, fill in the Option name you want to show your Size guide button.
- 4.Click Save.