Comment on page
How to set up FoxKit features
A guide to set up your FoxKit's features in the updated versions
For Minimog users: Due to some changes in the Shopify Partners Agreement, FoxKit app needs to be updated, resulting in some changes in how the app's plugin works with the theme from Minimog version 3.5.0 and above.
If your Minimog theme version is 3.4.0 and older, kindly skip this article.
To make sure FoxKit features can work well on your storefront, follow the App settings requirements below.
- 1.In your theme editor (Customize), locate App embeds on the left sidebar.
- 2.Tweak the toggle to enable FoxKit Theme Helper.
- 3.Click Save to finish.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), go to your product page.
- 2.Add the feature's widgets:
- To add the feature as a section: click Add section > Apps > FoxKit - ... widgets.
- To add the feature as a block in the Product Information section: click Add block > Apps > FoxKit - ... widgets.
- 3.Click Save.
Features that need to be added as blocks/sections in the product page template namely are:
- Product bundles: FoxKit - Product bundles
- Volume discounts: FoxKit - Quantity breaks
- Related products: FoxKit - Related products
- Countdown timer: FoxKit - Countdown timer
- Stock countdown: FoxKit - Stock countdown