Comment on page
Display recommended products when the target product is added to the cart.
The Pre-purchase promotion feature lets you show shoppers attractive offers before they hit the purchase button.
Also, this offer shows up after shoppers add a target product to the cart, by suggesting a list of products they may want to buy.
1. Go to FoxKit > Choose Pre-purchase upsell.
2. Click Create offer to start.
3. Write the offer name and mark it as Active if merchants want to show the offer.
4. Next, choose the suitable values for the "Target to" and "Recommended products"
- All products: apply to all the products that the store has
- Specific products: need to select the products manually
- Specific collection: manually add the collection.
5. Choose the active discount to promote the discount percentage or in a fixed amount.
6. Save the settings.
The pre-purchase feature only works when the Ajax "ADD TO CART" is enabled.
To enable Ajax "ADD TO CART", go to Theme settings > General settings.