Comment on page
A guide to embed a Google Map to show your location
Using a Google Maps widget on your site can help consumers locate your business and improve the overall user experience.
- Fixed width
- Full width
- Narrow width
- Extended width
- Maps address: Input your address/location.
- Map style: Standard/Dark/Light/Grayscale/Retor/Aubergine
- Map zoom: between 10-20.
- Map overlay opacity: between 0-100%.
- Map height: determine the height of the map as:
- or Custom height and input a value in px.
You can add a title and a description to your map location using blocks. This can be great for letting your visitors know what the location is, and any other additional details that you might need to include.
Use the Content settings to customize the Content position and Text alignment.