Comment on page
Create a Product page
In this article, we'll guide you on how to create a highly-converting Shopify product page using Foxify Smart Pagebuilder
Setting up your eCommerce product pages for success is a crucial step for your site to flourish. A well-optimized product page will load quickly, be easy to navigate, and include all the important information potential customers need to know about the product.
In this article, you will learn how to create a Product page template with Foxify.
- 1.In Foxify dashboard, click Create page on the right side.
- 2.Click Create product template.
- 3.Then, in the templates library, click Preview each template to check if it fits your needs.
- 4.Click Select template and you will be directed to the page editor.
As well as having the ability to select a pre-made template, you can also create your own templates. Once created, these templates will appear in your page list.
- 1.In Foxify dashboard, select Create page > select Create home template.
- 2.In the Templates library, click Create blank template.
Easily select products to apply your saved product page:
- 1.In Foxify editor, navigate to the left side bar > on top, next to Template, select Change.
2. After opening the Template assignment bar, select the products you want to apply that product page template and hit Update.
The default product template will be automatically set to all products if published.
When you're done customizing your product page and selecting products to use that template, hit Publish to show your newly created product page in your live store. It will override your current product page content.
There are two simple ways to unpublish a Foxify product page:
- In your page listing, click Unpublish next to the name of the page.
- In your Foxify editor, hit Unpublish in the top-right corner.