Comment on page
Create a Collection page
In this article, we'll guide you on how to create an impressive Shopify collection page using Foxify Smart Pagebuilder
With Foxify, you can create your desirable collection page that can quickly convert a visitor into a buyer - even a loyal shopper.
In this article, you will learn how to create a collection page template with Foxify.
- 1.In Foxify dashboard, click Create page on the right side.
- 2.Click Create collection template.
- 3.Then, in the templates library, click Preview each template to check if it fits your needs.
- 4.Click Select template and you will be directed to the page editor.
As well as having the ability to select a pre-made template, you can also create your own templates. Once created, these templates will appear in your page list.
- 1.In Foxify dashboard, click Create page on the right side. Click Create collection template.
- 2.In the Templates library, click Create blank template.
Easily select collections to apply your saved collection template:
In Foxify editor, navigate to the left side bar, on top, next to Foxify - Collection page, select Change.
After opening the Template assignment bar, select the collections you want to apply that template and hit Update.
The default collection template will be automatically set to all products if published.
When you're done customizing your collection page and selecting collections to use that template, hit Publish to show your newly created collection page in your live store. It will override your current collection page content.
There are two simple ways to unpublish a Foxify collection page:
- In your page listing, click Unpublish next to the name of the page.
- In your Foxify editor, hit Unpublish in the top-right corner.