Get to know the Dashboard
An overview of Foxify Dashboard
This article helps you understand more about Foxify Dashboard and use its full potential.
This page includes:
- Store details: Email address and Storefront password.
- Plan details: to manage or change your current app plan.
- Notifications: to set the types of emails you want to receive from us.
- Preferences: to set your Timezone.
- Data privacy: to manage your cookies.
- Danger zone: to purge all Foxify files from your theme.
Easy to search for any pages you created in Foxify using the search bar.
Click on the tab to quickly get back to Foxify Dashboard.
Access the list of the corresponding page types by clicking on each of the sections (Home pages/ Regular pages/ Products/ Collections).
This is where you can access your global styles settings and menus list.
Set predefined styles for Colors, Typography, and Buttons.
Check the list of apps that are integrated with Foxify and get your app installed and added to your templates in just a few clicks.
Check out your Account details, Plan details, and Your library (to manage your saved templates, sections, icons, and fonts).
If you have any questions or need help with anything, we have resources available for you!
- Click the Help center at the very end of your current page or in the dropdown items of the Account button to go to our Foxify supporting documentation.
- Visit our Frequently asked questions for quick answers to some commonly asked questions.
- Click the chat bubble in the bottom-right of your screen to chat with our dedicated support agents.
We're happy and willing to help you out! Don't hesitate to contact us and stay patient