Comment on page
Manage multiple stores in FoxHome
In this article, you'll learn how to manage multiple Shopify stores (their respective Minimog theme licenses) in FoxHome.
Minimog is a multipurpose and powerful theme, so it's easy to understand that you want to use Minimog on various stores.
After this, the status becomes pending, and only the owner account can approve adding the store to FoxHome.
- 1.Check your owner account's email (the email registered with your Shopify store)
- 2.Approve the pending request to connect the store with FoxHome
- 3.If you're approving the request for a guest user (your developer, manager, or staff account), you can edit access permission of their account based on your preferences or business need.
- 1.Contact the store owner and ask them to approve the pending request to connect the store with FoxHome
- 2.You can ask the owner to grant you permission to manage the store. In this step, the owner can edit the permission expiration date of your account.