Extend/ Renew Theme Support
Having support for your purchased item means that the author will be available to you, the buyer, to iron out any potential issues buyers have in using the item.
The support options available to you depend on when you make the support purchase.
- A support upgrade is 6 months of additional support that can be purchased at the time of buying the item.
- A support extension is 6 months of support that can be purchased at any time after the initial purchase of the item, provided the current support period hasn’t expired.
- A support renewal is 6 months of support that can be purchased after any existing support for an item has expired.
To be eligible to extend or renew support you must have less than 6 months of support remaining and we must still be supporting the item. You will then be able to purchase a support extension or renewal from your Envato's Downloads or Item page. The cost of support is determined by the type of support and is calculated as a percentage of the item price (the price paid to the author for the item license).
In order to extend or renew an item's support offering, you must have less than 6 months of the existing support period remaining.
To renew the support component on an item, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Envato account.
- Hover over your username and click Downloads from the drop-down menu.
- The downloads section displays a list of all the items purchased using your account.
- Click on Renew support now! or Extend now next to the item you wish to renew the item support for and that’s it!